I graduated from Brandeis University with a B.A. degree in Chemistry in June of 1968 and from New York University School of Medicine with an M.D. degree in June of 1972. I did a straight three year Pediatric Residency at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles from 1972-1975. I opened my private practice in San Jose on July 5, 1975. I was Board Certified in Pediatrics in June of 1978. I practice Pediatrics as a solo physician.
- Former Chairman of the Good Samaritan Hospital Department of Pediatrics
- Former Member of the Board of the Los Gatos Elementary Education Foundation
- Former Member of the Board of the The Centre for Living With Dying
- Current Member of the Good Samaritan Hospital Physician Well-Being Committee
- Current Member of the Santa Clara County Physician Well-Being Committee